On behalf of the staff and management of MSCU, we would like to welcome you to your new credit union. We are proud of our rich history, and that you will be joining us. This webpage has been set up to provide information to you for a seamless transition, so please bookmark this page and refer to it when you have questions about your account. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact MSCU.
If you have any questions about your accounts and what changes you may see, we are happy to assist you. You can reach our Member Care Center between the hours of 9am and 4:30pm Monday - Wednesday, on Thursdays and Fridays from 9am - 5pm, and on Saturdays from 9am - 1pm. Review our Merger FAQ one-pager and Merger Welcome Guide to discover some of the most common questions below.
• A wider range of loan products and savings opportunities
• Five additional branch locations across western Connecticut
• A locally-based member service team providing top-notch support via phone and online channels
• Improved technology, including digital banking and enhanced card controls apps
• A dedicated team of Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors to provide guidance through all of life’s stages
Easily manage your account online. Log into MSCU Digital Banking to make transfers, check account balances, and more. After you log in, you'll find a wide range of new and upgraded tools and services designed to make it faster and more convenient for you to manage your finances wherever you are.
Electronic deposits and withdrawals need to be redirected to your new MSCU account number beginning April 1, 2021. Download the direct deposit form, fill it out with your new account information, and bring to your payroll department if you don’t have the option to do it electronically in your payroll system. Please note, your payroll department may require some advance notice and/or has already done this for you.
As a new member from CCCFCU, you’ve been approved for a VISA® Platinum MSCU credit card with a $1,000 credit line! And with this offer, you can transfer balances from other cards with no balance transfer fees and a low 4.90% APR* on those transfers for 24-months!
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory rate of 4.90% APR available on balance transfers for 24-months from the date of first transfer for balance transfers – no balance transfer fee. After that, the standard variable APR for purchases will be
applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases and new balance transfers. Please note that these rates will vary with the Prime Rate. Balance transfer offer is only available through this special offer and is subject to change. Balance
transfers must be completed within 30-days of the card issue date. Additional limitations, terms and conditions may apply. For complete details see VISA Signature Agreement for more information.
The VISA Signature card is the best credit card available at Mutual Security Credit Union, offering the highest level of rewards and benefits. With this new card you’ll earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on retail purchases and have access to exclusive benefits:
• 0% on Purchases for the first 6 months
• 0% Intro APR for 18 months on Balance Transfers
• Earn 20,000 Bonus Points ($200 value): When you spend $2,000 on qualified purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
• VISA Concierge: Complimentary assistance anytime, anywhere for reservations, gifts, business services, and exclusive experiences
• Warranty Manager: Easy warranty registration with the ability to add up-to an additional year on eligible warranties—at no additional cost
• Travel Accident Insurance ($1,000,000): Coverage to protect you—no matter where you are—when you purchase travel tickets with the card
• Price Protection: Get reimbursed for the price difference when an item goes on sale within 60 days of purchase
• No Annual Fee
• No Penalty Rate for Late Payments
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory rate of 0% for 6 months from date of account opening on purchases and an introductory rate of 0% for 18 months from date of first transfer for balance transfers. After that, the standard variable APR for purchases will be applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases and new balance transfers. Please note that these rates will vary with the Prime Rate. Balance transfer fee – either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions may apply. You will be given further information when you apply. For complete details see VISA Signature Agreement for more information. VISA Signature Agreement
Take $500 off closing costs on your next home purchase or refinance.
Offer eligible between 04/01/2021 and 07/31/2021. This is a limited time offer only and can expire without prior notification. Member cannot receive cash back from this offer. The $500 closing cost credit cannot exceed the actual amount of closing costs, prepaid interest and escrow reserves. Only purchases & refinances of mortgages from other financial institutions are eligible. The credit will be applied at the time of the loan closing and will be reflected on the closing disclosure. All loans subject to approval. Membership in MSCU is required with a minimum $5 deposit into a Membership Account.