Better manage rising health care costs with an MSCU health savings account (HSA)
Interest on your account balance
Distributions for qualified medical expenses
Access to funds
Save Smart with an MSCU Health Savings Account
A high-deductible health care plan doesn't have to mean high-COST health care.
Interest on your MSCU HSA account balance and distributions used to pay for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses for yourself, your spouse, or eligible dependents are tax free. These include deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, and prescriptions.
Add an MSCU HSA solution to your organization’s employee benefits package
MSCU’s HSA solution is easy to implement and includes ongoing program management for organizations with high-deductible health plans. We support you during enrollment and beyond, including:
- Easy administration to help promote the Health Savings Account as an employee benefit with informative materials.
- Enrollment support, whether you’re enrolling all current employees or onboarding new hires. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help navigate the process and provide personalized support for your team.
- Attendance and support for new employee orientations and benefits fairs.
- Automatic contributions via direct deposit.
- Debit cards and/or checks to easily pay for qualified medical expenses such as deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance.
- Access to our electronic services, such as online and mobile banking, so you and your staff can easily manage your account.
*For more information on Rules and Regulations governing HSAs please visit the US Treasury. All funds (up to $250,000) are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.